GO DIVE NEW ZEALAND
Diving the world famous Mikhail Lermontov wreck since 1986, we have very experienced guides who know the wreck inside and out. We also offer an Inner Sounds Tour out of Picton.
We offer SSI, PADI & TDI/SDI SCUBA Training, technical, retail and logistical support to divers from all over the world.
Mikhail Lermontov Wreck Diving
Go Dive Bach support with Cougar Line
Out at the Bach and needing a tank filling? Get in touch with us and we’ll get your fills to you through Cougar Line.
Go Dive Marlborough, an SSI, SDI/TDI and PADI diver training and charter facility; based in Picton we have 36 years experience operating tours and diver training in and around New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing excellent customer service, training and diver satisfaction. All dives are limited to a maximum ratio of 4 divers per experienced guide – your experience with us goes well beyond being “just a dive”, we guarantee it.
As I am sure you will agree diving is a safe, but challenging recreation. Our goal is to maintain our 100% serious accident free record and to assure you, our valued customers get value for money on any of our tours or courses.
- We employ full time staff that live locally and have many years of experience diving the wrecks and dive sites of the region.
- We have SSI, PADI Staff Instructor and TDI/SDI Instructor Trainer on staff full time.
- We have been diving the Lermontov since it sunk and to have logged in excess of 2000 dives on the wreck.
- We offer full Technical and Rebreather support.
- We have been awarded a NZ Tourism and Environmental award.
- We have 33 years experience in equipment servicing and diver training.
- We offer shore based trips to the wreck of the Mikhail Lermontov.
- We offer TDI Advanced Wreck training amongst other Technical Courses.
For the Technical diver
Go Dive stock Sofnolime for re-breathers, offer Nitrox and Trimix gas mixing services and TDI training. We also have available for rental twin manifolded steel 12 litre DIN cylinders, alloy and steel side-mount cyclinders, 3 litre CCR cylinders and 5.5 litre deco/sling cylinders.