GO DIVE NEW ZEALAND
Diving the world famous Mikhail Lermontov wreck since 1986, we have very experienced guides who know the wreck inside and out. We also offer an Inner Sounds Tour out of Picton.
We offer SSI, PADI & TDI/SDI SCUBA Training, technical, retail and logistical support to divers from all over the world.
Mikhail Lermontov Wreck Diving
Outer Sounds Tours
Get in touch as we have upcoming Outer Sounds Tours to christen the new awesome boat we have. We can take up to 10 divers, shower, kitchen and even a divers lift!
Go Dive Bach support with Cougar Line
Out at the Bach and needing a tank filling? Get in touch with us and we’ll get your fills to you through Cougar Line.
Outer Sounds Crayfish Christmas Grab
We’ll be scheduling some Outer Sounds Trips so you good folks can get some Christmas Crayfish. Get in touch and we’ll provide more information on how you can be part!
Go Dive Marlborough, an SSI, SDI/TDI and PADI diver training and charter facility; based in Picton we have 33 years experience operating tours and diver training in and around New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing excellent customer service, training and diver satisfaction. All dives are limited to a maximum ratio of 4 divers per experienced guide – your experience with us goes well beyond being “just a dive”, we guarantee it.
As I am sure you will agree diving is a safe, but challenging recreation. Our goal is to maintain our 100% serious accident free record and to assure you, our valued customers get value for money on any of our tours or courses.
- We employ full time staff that live locally and have many years of experience diving the wrecks and dive sites of the region.
- We offer SSI, PADI Course Director and TDI/SDI Instructor Trainer on staff full time.
- We have been diving the Lermontov since it sunk and to have logged in excess of 2000 dives on the wreck.
- We offer full Technical and Rebreather support.
- We have been awarded a NZ Tourism and Environmental award.
- We have 33 years experience in equipment servicing and diver training.
- We offer shore based trips to the wreck of the Mikhail Lermontov.
- We offer TDI Advanced Wreck training amongst other Technical Courses.
For the Technical diver
We stock consumables for re-breathers, offer Nitrox and Trimix gas mixing services and TDI training. We also have available for rental twin manifolded steel 12 litre DIN cylinders and 5.5 litre sling cylinders.