Click here to go to DIVE EVENTS CALENDAR
Our clubs goal is to ensure diver safety and fun, offer divers an affordable vehicle to gain new experiences, build on old experiences, gain new knowledge and meet new and interesting people. The club has active members in Marlborough, Christchurch, Kaikoura, Nelson and Wellington.
Staying active as a diver helps you maintain your skills, which in turn makes for a safer diver. Being a SAFE diver is the clubs priority, but we do understand diving does cost a bit to participate in on a regular bases.
Being a member enables you to be an active diver, the membership gives you access to regular trips that are always supervised by an experienced Go Dive staff member, access to complementary equipment rental while on club trips and discounts on continuing education – all at a very affordable rate.
- SCUBA kit and wetsuit rental on all club and scheduled dives for the first year of membership (excludes, mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves and weight belt)
- Local Trip: $95.00 ( Half day, 2 dives)
- After work scallop dive(when in season): $40.00 (1 dive)
- Outer Sounds trips: $145.00 ( Full day, 2 dives)
- Lermontov trips: $235.00 inclusive of 2 dives, 1 nights accommodation and meals at the Dive Lodge
- Accommodation with meals at the Lermontov Dive Lodge: $85.00 per person per nite. Applies if you are not diving, accommodation and meals otherwise included in dive packages.
- Tender rental while staying at the Dive Lodge: $125.00 per day (exclusive fuel)
- Club trips to Kaikoura and beyond
- $8.00 air fills $15.00 32% EANx fills
- Up to 25% discount on equipment purchases
- 20% discount off kit rental (First year rental free if on a club or scheduled dives) Grab a dive opportunities (super cheap short notice dives that will be posted on our blog page Facebook page and emails)
- Optional inclusion in our Dive Team Facebook Group.
Click here to view DIVE SITES
MEMBERSHIP PRE-REQUISITES FOR DIVERS
- Divers to be certified by a recognized diving agency.
- Carry an SMB and Alternate Air Source on all dives and work towards Advanced Open water and Rescue qualifications.
- Remain fit to dive
- Follow accepted safe diving practices and MAF/DOC regulations
For diving and non diving members the club member fee is a one off payment, there is no annual renewal fee.
- Included in Open-water and Advanced Open-water Courses
- For students under the age of 18 $25.00
- Adult members $75.00
UNDERWATER ADVENTURER PACKAGE
The Underwater Adventurer package includes the SDI or PADI open-water course and the SDI or PADI Advanced Open-water course.
Click here for more info on courses
The U/W Adventurer package enables you to meet the per-requisites as a diving member of the club, it not only teaches you to dive, but also teaches you advanced open-water skills.
- SDI or PADI Open water Course, 4 boat dives
- PADI Advanced Open water Course or SDI Adventure diver rating, both 5 dives.
- All materials and rental kit for both courses (you need to supply own mask, snorkel and fins)
- Club Membership
- $50.00 gear up voucher
Open-water Adventurer Package Price
Part 1: Open-water course $750.00 ($595.00pp for group bookings of 4 or more)
Part 2: Advanced Open-water course $395.00 ( can be completed anytime within one year of the Open-water course).
CLUB EVENTS AND COURSES CALENDAR
CLUB SCALLOP DIVES
After work scallop dive every Wednesday night Nov to end of season.
WEEKEND CLUB TRIPS
Held once a month from Nov to April: Advertised on the events calendar.
NON CLUB DIVES
Remember that as a dive tour operator Go Dive runs daily local and Port Gore trips throughout the summer, as a club member you can book on any of these trips at the club rate
BOOKINGS AND CONFIRMATION
To enable us to insure trips and courses go ahead and so we know how many people to cater for, please let us know as early as possible if you want to book on a trip or enroll on a course. A 30% deposit will confirm your booking, refunds of deposits fall under our normal terms and conditions, so please read these. Late cancellations can result in the trip or course being cancelled altogether. Please let us know early if you have to cancel a confirmed booking.
Dive Club Calendar
|When||Dive or Course|
1st Dec 18 to
3rd Dec 18
|XTENDED RANGE DIVE TRIP|